Sunday, April 1, 2012

Custom: Golden Jewelry Set for Sarah

My good friend Sarah is a fellow craftster, but she is gifted with the ability to knit.  We struck a deal: if she were to knit me a grump-a-saurus, I would make her some jewelry.  Having a grump-a-saurus is very important, because he absorbs negative energy.

I made her an earring/necklace set of gold-toned jewelry, featuring some cream-colored fixtures which I made myself by wrapping some cotton floss cord around some unfinished earring findings.  The other beads I really liked here were those golden pearls you see, which I believe are dyed freshwater pearls (not sure), and some puka shells.  I liked the natural and earthy feel of the jewelry, which I felt complemented Sarah's personality.


Grump-a-saurus (made by Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment