Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unwanted Collection: Part 1 (Bracelets)

A while ago my sister unloaded a giant vat of handmade glass beads onto my person.  I finally got around to sifting through them, and realized they were quite vibrant and beautiful.  I started crafting the "Unwanted Collection", named after the leftover/abandoned nature of the beads.

Here are three bracelets that I made with the unwanted beads.  I attached four strands to a watch face to make a bracelet watch.  Four more were attached to a resin-filled cabochon that I sent to my sister.  A third piece was made by attaching three strands to a large clear glass bead to which I attached a real Fender guitar pick.

The guitar pick bracelet is available in the Etsy store.

The watch is SOLD!



Fender bracelet

Fender bracelet

watch face bracelet

watch face bracelet

resin cabochon bracelet

resin cabochon bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment