Sunday, April 1, 2012

Winter Leaves Collection

In winter of 2010, I made what I called the "Winter Leaves Collection", which was inspired by a batch of leaf pendants I found.  Each set was made in the same style, but featuring different color themes and beads.  I made them as Christmas presents for my friends, keeping the one on the far left for myself.

I didn't take detailed pictures of them at the time, and only have this picture where I had all five sets together at once.

The three in the middle feature metal leaf pendants.  The one on the far right has no leaves, but was made in the same style as the others so I included it in the collection; instead it features a blue resin-filled pendant.

I am trying to get my friends to send me pictures of themselves modeling the jewelry, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment